Saturday, February 16, 2019

"Hear the word of the Lord... for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. (Spoken to Israel, yet a strong word to all who name The Name of Messiah Yeshua) By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest. Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame." 
Hosea 4:1-6

'Heaviness is on My heart says the LORD. My people perish for lack of wisdom, guidance and truth yet none seem concerned enough to pray, share and love those that have wandered - gently guiding them back into My pasture that I might tend and care for them.

A day is like a year, a year like a day. Fire, explosion, death, bloodshed will soon come upon the nations that have rejected God, America is among those who have chosen to make laws that stand in opposition to My word, their lives reflect a hatred for the things of God. I speak of soon that My people might see the need to get hearts and lives right with Me.  Yes, judgment comes, without restraint, across one nation then another, pouring forth to purify and restore what the enemy has been handed by gullible politicians, weak-kneed preachers and complacent Christians. My watchmen continue to speak forth that all men might be saved; the wicked too receive their punishment the righteous their reward. The watchmen speaks...their words fall to the ground to be trampled under foot by those whose hidden agendas, hatred and self-seeking righteous are their gods.

God' ways are far above the ways of man. You see the now, I see the eternal. No longer base your decisions on the now...look beyond the now to the forever. Desire Me as a starving man desires food, as a thirsty man water. Need me, know that apart from Me you can do nothing. Be not condemned, only believe. What little remains of what once was will soon be destroyed by the continual rejection of My Spirit. The church, the nation cling to a shell of its former self, seeking within themselves to heal and restore the brokenness that consumes this nation like a plague. None can compare to Me. You will have no other gods before Me.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. Millions know not the ways of God. Continue to speak, sound the alarm, give a clarion call to repent.  Dark days soon coming upon this nation, you must become strong for the days ahead. Learn to lean on Me. Trust Me and none other, none other. What seems apparent is too often not the reality. Lean on Me. Pray more, pray about everything. ask God, 'LORD, what would You have me to do.'

Trust in the goodness of your God. Rest under My shadow and dwell in My peace. Soon will come soon enough. The days will grow darker, the time to prepare is now. Keep your heart and mind stayed on Me. Stand and keep standing on the promises of God.'
"In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.' Isaiah 26:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment