Saturday, October 20, 2018

"I have come that they may have life and life abundantly....yet My people continue to dwell among the shadows of darkness, surrounded by false prophets, heirling pastors and compromising congregants.  Where is My annointing that breaks the yoke...where is My Spirit to guide you into all truth?  My gifts without measure have been traded for tickling ears and experiences that gladden the heart yet leaves your spirit dry, desperately needful of the things of God.

Revival is coming...yokes will be broken, spirits lifted. My people will rise to accomplish much in these last days for My glory. But millions will continue to live in lack, unaware, unconcerned and uninterested in the things of God.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

" I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery. Because Israel’s immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood. In spite of all this, her unfaithful sister Judah did not return to me with all her heart, but only in pretense,” declares the Lord." Jeremiah 3:8-10

You have learned nothing from the past. You continue to cleave to the ungodly, shunning righteousness.  As Israel was so to is the nation that forgets her God."

No comments:

Post a Comment