Friday, August 24, 2018

"The chuch as a whole has failed.  There are pockets of resistance, churches where My gospel goes forth; but as a whole the church has failed".

I was given names and instructed to name those names...

Joel Osteen
Kenneth Copeland
Jessie Duplantis
Creflo Dollar

I was also given what to write about each....

Joel Osteen....Elmer Gantry
Kenneth Copeland....preaches a false gospel
Jessie Duplantis....money, power and praise of himself, a showman
Creflo Dollar...self promoting, not God honoring

"Why does My church, called by My Name continue to support such as these? Your eyes have become weak so that you see not The Truth. Your ears are dull of hearing, deception has taken the place of discernment. Your superficial faith brings shame and reproach to My Name. You have not become armed and dangerous..you have become arrogant and deadly to those who need Truth.

Only God can make America great again. Not Donald Trump, not the Republicans, not the Democrats only God. But I AM is no longer needed in the house of God. Another god has taken My place."

Recently I had a dream (seldom do I remember dreams). This one I remembered and prayed for interpretation.  A day or two later the interpretation was given.

My husband and I were walking to church. Looking down I realized I was barefoot. He was a bit irritated that I had no shoes. We walked into a nearby store and a woman waited on us. She showed me three (3) different pair of shoes, each size 10.  Trying to decide what to do since they were not my size I looked out the window and say a man standing on a platform high above ground. He had a paint roller in his hand and was walking around on the small platform painting it white. I was concerned for his safety and began to pray that God would protect him and keep him safe.  Then I work up.

Interpretation:

My husband and I represented the church. Barefooted...the church is unprepared. My husband' irritation...the work of the church will be hindered because of those that are unprepared. Three pair of shoes -the Trinity that is so desperately needed in the churches today. Size 10 (wrong size) the church today has a form of godliness but their theology is wrong. (Found this interesting as I researched No. 10.....Esehr [f.], ahsahrah [m.] Divine order, completed cycle, measure, or group (congregation) whether for good or evil, blessing or judgment. A tenth part represents the whole in a tithe. Thus, ten represents a complete congregation, body, or kingdom, whether good or evil. Grace in Torah). The man atop the very high platform using white paint represented the true church. The true church in a very precarious position in much need of prayer and godly protection.

"For this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline. Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord or of me His prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel according to the power of God..." 2 Timothy 1:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment