Thursday, March 8, 2018

"Be still and know that I AM God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted upon the earth.

Heaven and earth will declare the glory of God. Man will not forever ignore Me as he does today. Soon man will weep and mourn for the choices he has made, the time he has wasted, the opportunities he has squandered. I AM The Light of the world but man would rather live in darkness.

The wrath of God will be poured out upon this wicked and perverse generation. Never doubt that I AM that I AM and will not alter My Word to fit the belief system of this wicked, lost and dying world. I AM is your example. Measure your life, your sin with My Word...not your neighbor, not your church. Balance all with My Word for there you will find The Truth.

I have spoken truth in My Word yet millions refuse to heed what the Spirit has spoken. A Great War continues to be fought in the heavenlies...a war for the souls of man. Light against darkness yet mankind continues to reject The Truth. To embrace The Truth requires change and this man is neither interested nor willing to do."

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness..." Romans 1:18

"Your own wickedness will correct you, And your apostasies will reprove you; Know therefore and see that it is evil and bitter For you to forsake the LORD your God, And the dread of Me is not in you," declares the Lord GOD of hosts." Jeremiah 2:19

"If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:8

"Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Pastor Bill Randles writes in Born From Above:  'Man prefers fantasy and illusion to truth, for The Truth humbles him, showing him to be a dependent and needy creature. Man doesn't want to face a judge so he imagines there is no judgment. Man wants to craft his own rules, his own personal ethics, therefore he resents and even hates the commandments of God. Fallen man hates the light of JESUS.'

When I sat down and began to pray seeking to hear from Holy Spirit I ask the LORD if He had a word for today. His response; "I have a word for everyday but most days My Words fall on deaf ears. Soon My Word will begin to be silenced. It has already being marginalized, cheapened by the evil intent of the greedy and the gullible. My Word, once so precious,  has no place in society, (nation, population, world, humanity). The Great Awakening (1730-1740), Azusa St. (1906-1915) forgotten as man walks the way of the world."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali..GET READY WORLD! JUDGEMENT IS COMING QUICKLY! JESUS IS COMING SOON...CHRISTIAN, DON'T GIVE UP.GOD WILL SUSTAIN YOU THROUGH WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SOON...EPHESIANS 6..THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD...PSALMS 91 ALL.. HE DOES & WILL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE.. ISAIAH 26:3..HIS PEACE...LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23..HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EACH MORNING..GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS..AMEN..Blessings Ali..Respectfully..the older prophet

    ReplyDelete