Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34

"My people have sinned. Greatly they worship the golden calf. Greed, mammon, power, position...you care nothing for Truth. As the year moves ahead so too will those who desire to grow closer to Me as well as those who care nothing for the things of God. 

Those whose heart and minds are stayed on Me will grow in strength and wisdom. Those who care nothing for the things of God will move one step closer to an eternity of separation from hope, love and peace. All will reap what they have sown...all will reap what they have sown.

Oh My child grow in My grace. Learn of Me. Allow My Word to bring truth and cleansing for all unrighteousness."

"With what shall I come to the LORD And bow myself before the God on high? Shall I come to Him with burnt offerings, With yearling calves? Does the LORD take delight in thousands of rams, In ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I present my firstborn for my rebellious acts, The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6:6:8

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20

"You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." 2 Peter 3:17-18

"Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali..PRAISE & HONOR TO OUR KING..BLESSINGS.. Respectfully the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete