Thursday, December 7, 2017

"The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29

"Faithlessness has risen to new heights as man continues his downward spiral toward eternity. Do not think you will escape My judgment for I AM will judge in righteousness His creation.

My words to My people fall on deaf ears. None care to listen or learn. There is no room in the heart for the things of God. Man has for too long refused to draw near, to follow the teachings in My word and now man is lost in the darkness of a world created by those who hate the things of God.

The light of Messiah shines ever more brightly for those who will seek after Him. For those who care nothing for the Son darkness surrounds. A deadly sin is the rejection of My Son. Turn from your wickedness, reach for My truth, seek My forgiveness and Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth.  If not; hell awaits the unrepentant, unregerant heart.

The soul that sinneth it shall surely die. (Ezekiel 18:20) - But there is room at the cross for you. Come.

Call upon Me, seek after Me. As the holiday approaches do not be so caught up in the moment that you forget The Master. I came as a lamb...I will return as a lion. In the twinkling of an eye lives will be changed. Many await My soon return, many more do not. Millions have rejected the good news for the good times.

Watch this holiday....observe the faces of those you meet. Watch, listen and pray. Be a light in their darkness as you look for opportunities to shine for the glory of God."

"Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth." Colossians 3:1-2

"Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." Revelation 3:10

"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ..." 1 Thessalonians 5:9

1 comment:

  1. Awsome... Thanks Ali.. It is there in writing DEAR ones.. those on the fence turn to Jesus before it is too late..receive His all Promises & Blessings..Lamentations 3:22-23, It is of the Lords Mercies that we are not consumed, because His Compassion 's they fail not.They ARE NEW EACH MORNING,GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS... THANKS Ali, Respectfuly.. the older prophet

    ReplyDelete