Sunday, October 1, 2017




'Thou wilt keep him In perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength.' Isaiah 26:2-3

(A word of correction...aimed directly at me. Wanted to share in case others have been where I have been and needed this gentle reminder.  It's SOOO easy to praise Him on the mountain tops, but oh in the valleys....)

"Man' plans are filtered through the hand of God. Never try to discern the ways of God...they are past finding out.

I AM is worthy of praise - regardless.!!. You must learn; through it all praise Me. Through struggle and adversity praise Me. You will be of no use in My kingdom if you will not praise Me. 

There are many opportunities to praise Me; most My children ignore as they rush off in all directions. Keep your heart and mind stayed on Me. This is the only way you will live in peace"

'Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.' Psalm 106:1
'And a voice came from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you His bond-servants, you who fear Him, the small and the great.' Revelation 19:5
'Praise the LORD! Praise, O servants of the LORD, Praise The Name of the LORD.' Psalm 113:1
'Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!' Psalm 150:1

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali, AGAIN... REPENT, THAT TIMES OF REFRESHING MAY COME FROM THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD... PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!! RESPECTFULLY...the older prophet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie I have been reading a lot of prophecies about end time events and to be honest with you they have been getting me very upset to the point of Tears. Also my stomach is constantly hurting I think I'm getting an ulcer. I am worried because I do not hear from the Lord and prophets have said we need to hear in order so that he can instruct us as to where we should go and give us protection. So I've been spending at least an hour a day praying in the spirit and an hour or two reading his word and then time in prayer. I guess I need to add more praise time to my list. Maybe less time worrying about all the destruction and more time in his presence. It is not worth making myself sick. Thank you for the reminder. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. It is so very easy for all of to focus on the 'what ifs' while ignoring the 'what is'. Our precious LORD loves us. He is a wonderful Abba, and He WILL take care of us. Whatever happens- happens; our life is in His hands....He does NOT want us making ourself sick over the 'what ifs' Everytime you hear a word about "destruction" Thank Him that He is in control and has promised to never leave us, never forsake us. May I suggest you read the Book of Psalms (praise) out loud. LORD bless. Hope to hear from you soon that you feel much better.

      Delete