Thursday, April 6, 2017

'If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.' John 14:15


"Just as I spoke to Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah I speak today.  Some listen, others heed not My voice. My Holy Spirit is refused entry into churches as hearts grow colder and more distant.

I love My people and want only what is best for them. Like rebellious, disobedient children millions refuse to follow where I lead, to heed My warnings or speak when given the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the hurting.

Disobedience brings correction, rebellion has consequences, judgement is coming. It is not enough to hear, to believe; you must obey. 

'And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.' 2 John 1:6
'Samuel said, "Has the LORD as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.' 1 Samuel 15:22

You have been given time to repent, return to reconcile but millions have chosen a watered down gospel and wide road rather than obedience.  Remember the road you must travel is narrow, hard and often lonely but My children must make the choice to follow My Word and not the world' ways of 'playing church'. Great will be the rewards for those that do."

'So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling...' Philippians 2:12
'...but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected By this we know that we are in Him...'1 John 2:5
After posting this word I opened my bible to continuing reading where I had left off last night. Chapter 58 of Isaiah was where I was to begin. Please prayerfully consider reading this chapter in its entirety and seek Holy Spirit as to how He would have you apply this Word to your life. I've often heard it said 'coincidence is not a kosher word'.  LORD bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment