Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"The sound of approaching danger has been drown out by pathetic pastors who have refused to speak truth to a lost and dying world. My righteous anger has been restrained by My love for the lost, but it will not be withheld much longer.

Great anguish coming from the throne room of My mercy and grace. My heart grieves for what is coming to those who are mine. Never did I desire to allow such heartache and devastation, but only desired your good.  Tell My people 'My heart is grieved but My Righteousness will not allow sin to continue.'

Through much heartache you will see My goodness through the pain. Soon, suddenly the sound of thunder, fury as evil sweeps across your nation and around the world. What has been restrained will be restrained no longer.

Return to Me unholy church, return to Me. You will one day understand - for now trust Me that I do all things well."

"This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from Me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten Me, and trusted in falsehood." Jeremiah 13:25


"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken," Says the LORD who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54:10

2 comments: