Tuesday, September 22, 2015



"The days will seem hopeless but remember I will never leave you, I will never forsake you. I am your resurrection and your hope. But, I will not share My glory with another. These things must be but keep trusting in Me, knowing that with Me all things are possible. I will reveal My plans My purposes in their time, you will not be taken by surprise nor dismayed by what is about to happen. 

The spirit of antichrist in upon the earth."

"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come: and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:2-3

"But when things get really really bad, remember God is really really good."

"Woe to those who scheme iniquity, Who work out evil on their beds! When morning comes, they do it, For it is in the power of their hands."  Micah 2:1

 "He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time." Daniel 7:25

"The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders, The LORD is over many waters." Psalm 29:3

No comments:

Post a Comment