Monday, August 3, 2015

One must have knowledge before imparting knowledge. One must have fire in order to kindle fire.

It is not until God bursts through the veil, revealing Himself in our hearts through faith in His dear Son and gives us a consciousness of personal acceptance with Him, shedding abroad His love in our hearts, destroying unbelief, burning away sins, consuming selfishness, and filling our soul with the passion that filled the heart and soul of Christ Jesus that men become soul winners and true followers of our Jesus Christ our LORD.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. Psalm 51

No comments:

Post a Comment