Friday, March 28, 2014

Barack Hussein Obama met Pope Francis at the Vatican ~

“Wonderful meeting you. I’m a great admirer, “I bring greetings from my family.” Obama said.

Obama presented Pope Francis with a chest - inscribed: “Presented to His Holiness Pope Francis by Barack Obama President of the United States of America, March 27, 2014.”

The United States’ first African American president and the first Latin American pope both sharing messages of hope and change.

Since both men profess faith in a false religion, embrace the idea that all serve the same god and hope to see change in Israel, I wonder….


"Just as they have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their abominations, So will I choose their delusions and bring their fears on them; Because when I called, no one answered, When I spoke they did not hear; But they did evil before My eyes and chose that in which I do not delight." Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His Word; Your brethren who hated you, Who cast you out for My name's sake, said, 'Let the Lord be glorified that we may see your joy,' But they shall be ashamed." Isaiah 66:4-5

2 comments: