Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Warm feelings or human conformity to a set of precepts is not Biblical Christianity. The essence of Christianity is not about religion at all, but about the Person of Christ. Religion is a dead, man-made ideology but at the heart of Christianity is something else entirely.

God Himself - Alive - Forevermore.!!. Clothed in Christ - we are sheltered in truth, through Him - we see things as they really are.

Complacency reigns where life is easy. We live what we believe - the rest is only religious talk.

"I believe if I live my life as well as I can, I will be rewarded. For me, sin is being out of alignment with my values. A great role model for me, someone who combined everything I wanted to do in my life, one who never slipped into tolerance or dogma was Gandhi." - Barack Hussein Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment